Hot Posts

6/recent/ticker-posts

Olojo Festival of the People of Ile Ife Kingdom


From the sacred soil of Ile-Ife, the cradle of our civilization, I renew my ancestral obligation to preserve our heritage, elevate our people, and build a legacy worthy of those who came before us and those yet unborn. Over the past ten glorious years, I have carried the banner of the Olojo festival as a sacred expression of our ancestral memory, spiritual heritage, and enduring identity as a people.

I honour this remarkable journey with profound gratitude to Olodumare, to our revered ancestors, and to the generations who have preserved the sacred traditions of Ile-Ife and the Yoruba nation. Olojo is more than a festival; it is a living covenant between the past, the present, and the future; a reminder that a people who know where they come from will never lose their sense of purpose.

As we celebrate the 10th year of the renewed Olojo festival, I call upon our people across the world to walk proudly in the strength of our heritage and carry its wisdom into the future. May this milestone mark not merely a decade of celebration, but the beginning of a new chapter of cultural renaissance, sustainable tourism, prosperity, and global economic transformation which is rooted in our culture from Ile-Ife and extending across all the Yoruba kingdoms.

OneForumNews1 

Post a Comment

0 Comments