Hot Posts

6/recent/ticker-posts

“My Mother Deserves Death Penalty and I want to watch her Execution” – Son told Court


The eldest son of a woman has said she deserves the death penalty for killing his father and he wants to watch her execution.

Arjun Singh, now 17, was a key witness to the poisoning and murder of his father, Sukhjit Singh, 34, by his mother Ramandeep Kaur Mann, 38.

Mann, a British mum, plotted the murder with her lover Gurpreet Singh and it has landed the duo behind bars.

Mann is now facing the death penalty in India after she laced a biryani dinner with sedatives before slitting Sukhjit's throat as he slept.

Arjun, who was aged nine at the time of his father's death, witnessed the killing.



Speaking of the horror crime which he saw unfold before his eyes, Arjun confirms he wants nothing to do with his murderous mum.

Arjun said that he would like to see his mother’s execution carried out. He added that he had “mixed feelings” at the time of the execution order's announcement.

He said: "I would like to be there when it happens. It doesn’t fill me with fear, in fact, it would give me a lot of satisfaction and relief and I look forward to that day. I would like all my family to be there with me.

"I would like to see with my own eyes that justice for my father has been served. She deserves to be hanged because she did such an evil thing she did. I had a lot of mixed feelings when I heard about it. On one hand I felt relief and that it was right. But I wasn’t happy because I’ve still lost my father, which makes me very sad.”

The now 17-year-old is now studying "A levels" and hopes to become an engineer. 

The mother, Mann is now awaiting an execution date, while lover Gurpreet Singh was sentenced to life in prison.

OneForumNews1

Post a Comment

0 Comments